Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Social Mom Review for Origany Clothing, by Rachel Long


I feel confident dressing my toddler in Origany clothing. Origany clothing is made from organic cotton with low impact dyes. The clothing and yarn comes from Peru. The Pink Frill “Baby Doll” dress that Sophie received for review wore and washed well. It was easy for her to play in, yet dressy enough for an afternoon out. You can purchase this dress for $48 at www.origany.com.

About: Rachel Long – TBPM Social Mom
I am a stay at home mom of soon to be three children. I have two girls, Lily age 4 and Sophie age 2 and we are expecting a little boy in October. I have been married for 8 years to a wonderful man. I love spending time with my family and friends and taking advantage of all that Tampa Bay has to offer. Prior to having children I was an elementary school teacher for 8 years. Once my children are all in school I hope to return to the working world as a guidance counselor.

5 comments:

  1. Dressing up your girls with safe clothing is one way of putting them away from harm. Eco friendly clothes are also a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goth clothing Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If more people that write articles really concerned themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings. Thank you for caring about your content. Clothing Bundle

    ReplyDelete
  4. single custom patches Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. franato A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.

    ReplyDelete