Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Beautisol Sunless Tanner Review

As a highly committed member of the sunless tanning club, I have tried every type of brand and application out there. To be honest, none of the store bought sunless tanners delivered a deep, dark and realistic tan like I got with my hand-done salon tans. Most people would look down upon me for not taking advantage of the Florida year-long

sunshine, but personally not only do I hate to laying out and feeling like I am melting away, I also do not want year round damage to my skin!

For the past few years I have been lathering onthe sunless tanning lotions that I buy from the store in hopes to look like I just spent the week on vacation, but have neverbeen 100 percent satisfied with the results. Luckily a few weeks ago I received a sample of the most amazingsunless tanner I have ever used, which is why I am writing this review! The brand is called Beautisol, and not only does it deliver a flawless, deep and realistic tan, but it’s also paraben-free and packed with anti-aging ingredients. When I think of Beautisol, the quote, “Too much of a good thing, is a good thing,” comes to mind.


A lot of people have trouble applying sunless tanner, but Beautisol has made it simple by providing gloves, an apply by numbers chart and also videos on their website to help users apply their products flawlessly. Another con people relate to self-tanners is the smell that most of them have. Beautisol is the first sunless tanner I have used that does not leave an unpleasant scent on your skin.

I have not found any negatives about this product, in fact I am borderline obsessed with it. It is a little more costly than tanners you would find in the store, but not by much and you do get more bang for the buck! I have never received compliments using any other sunless tanner, but the week I used this countless people commented on how tan I was and how great I looked!

If you hate lying out in the unbearable Florida heat and love your skin too much to damage it with UV rays, then I highly suggest you try Beautisol if it is in your budget! Use those few hours spent a week sun tanning on something a little more enjoyable. To check out the product I refuse to ever go without from this point on, go to www.Beautisol.com

www.beautisol.com

20% off your purchase with code: TAMPA20

Valid now through October 31st


No comments:

Post a Comment